This article also appears at TheKit.ca.
It appears I am a spa addict. I could go to the spa every day without guilt or boredom. I consider it a well-honed skill. My most recent best accomplishment was finding the best treatments at the poshest spas in a city best known for rollercoasters and life-size talking animals. Aka Orlando. Here’s my Top 5.
1. Ocean Memory at Neu Lotus Spa at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld. This hour-and-a-half-long treatment starts with a marine exfoliating body glow to slough off dry, dead skin. Soak in the ocean sensation rain bath while sipping serenity tea, then complete the treatment with a warm seashell massage.
2. Eco-Rooftop Hammock Experience at The Spa at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes (where any treatment includes access to the private heated outdoor pool area and workout facilities). Sink into one of the hammocks on the green rooftop sanctuary for this treatment that incorporates zero gravity for a cranial sacral, reflexology and shiatsu massage.
3. The Waldorf Impériale at the Waldorf Astoria Spa by Guerlain. Two hours of royal treatment that includes a massage and facial using Guerlain’s age-defying skincare line, Orchidée Impériale.
4. Elemis Exotic Coconut Rub and Milk Ritual Wrap and Massage at Mandara Spa at Loews Portofino Hotel at Universal Orlando. Warm skin nourishing milk is drizzled over your entire body, followed by a softening Balinese coconut scrub to leave your skin super soft and smooth.
5. Ocean Silk Wrap at the Poseidon Spa at the Grand Bohemian Orlando. This cocoon-like treatment envelopes your body with antioxidant rich ingredients. Then, a soothing facial massage leaves your skin supple and your entire body and mind completely free of stress.
Get more spa ideas & book your treatments at Visit Orlando.